Rigorous Criminal Defense
When you are under investigation, arrested, or charged with a crime, your choice of counsel matters. You need a lawyer that is able to try your case in front of a jury. The Major Law Firm's track record speaks for itself. We have successfully represented individuals in state and federal courts across the country. We have guided businesses through government investigations and witnesses through grand jury subpoenas. We are prepared to defend your interests in state and federal court. The Major Law Firm has experience in all types of criminal matters. The Major Law Firm has experience in all stages of state and federal criminal investigations and proceedings. Our firm takes an approach that will protect you throughout any criminal case, as well as any collateral civil matters. Remember major criminal problems require major solutions.
Areas Of Focus
- Aggravated Assault
- Army Base Civilian Litigation
- Federal Conspiracy
- Driving While Intoxicated
- Felon in Possession of a Firearm
- Grand Jury Investigations
- Possession of a Controlled Substance
- Sexual Assault
- Subpoena Compliance
- Member of trial team that obtained acquittal of a businessman on multiple bribery and money laundering charges.
- Obtained declination of prosecution of a businessman in a multi-state DEA money laundering investigation.
- Member of trial team that obtained dismissal of murder charges on a motion to dismiss for grand jury abuse.
- Representation of individual charged with felony assault by strangulation. Client faced a maximum of 10 years. Obtained dismissal of charges after presenting evidence omitted by the police department.
- Representation of an individual charged with conspiracy to fraud. The government alleged the fraud scheme involved over 6 million dollars. Obtained a sentence of probation.
- Representation of an individual charged with first degree felony aggravated sexual assault of a child. Client faced a maximum sentence of 99 years or life in prison. Obtained a sentence of 10 years of deferred adjudication probation.
- Representation of an individual charged with second degree felony possession of a controlled substance. Client faced a maximum sentence of 20 years. Obtained a sentence of time served on a misdemeanor. The Client served two days before retaining the Major Law Firm.
- Representation of an individual charged with second degree felony possession of a controlled substance and state jail felony evading arrest. Client was facing a maximum sentence of 20 years. Obtained dismissal of all charges.
- Representation of an individual charged with marijuana possession and unlawful carry of a firearm. Obtained dismissal of all charges.
- Representation of individual charged with driving while intoxicated. Obtained dismissal on the day of trial.